Jonathan Shue is an actor/musician in Seattle, WA. He has performed in award-winning regional theatre, produced two albums, and soon hopes to land a scary role on television. His favorite musician is Neil Young and his favorite font is Helvetica. Don’t ask him about either of these unless you’ve got a lot of time on your hands.
- Nominated by Broadway World Seattle for Best Actor in American Buffalo
- “Shue…never lets Bobby slip into the realm of the cliched idiot. He’s slow and simple, but neither is he anybody’s fool. It’s a thankless, tricky role…Shue is aces all the way.” – Kitsap Sun review of American Buffalo
- “magnetic” – San Francisco Chronicle review of The History Boys
- Bottom in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Off-Road Shakespeare, July 9 – August 5
- Explore Your Voice, class at Dusty Strings Music School, Mondays July 11 – September 5
- Composer, Blood Wedding, One-Off Productions, August 5 – 28
Photo by Joanna Degeneres